Monday, November 25, 2019

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #298


Messy Messy Fail - In my attempt to get a stain out of my sweater, I burned a hole in the sweater with bleach.  Had I checked the label I would have noted that only color-safe bleach should have been used.  Now to find a duplicate.  

Tidy Victory - The amount of random chores I have gotten done around this house is INCREDIBLE.  I'm not sure why, or even how, but MAN it feels good checking things off the list.  My favorite activity? Chucking gushy pumpkins out onto the hill for the deer to eat - heave HO!




Hey there, Sweet Friends, Happy Sunday, and welcome to the Happiness is Homemade Link Party, #298. Today, I am the host, Cynthia at Create With Cynthia. I hope you enjoy all the creative inspiration and will link your favorite project below.

Now let's get started.


Happiness is Homemade Link Party #298 Features!



Vintage Turkey Printable Postcards!


Today, we are starting with Lisa at Fresh Vintage by Lisa S. Aren't these Vintage Turkey printable postcards just adorable? My mind is spinning with ideas for what I'd like to do with them. Of course, mailing them out to family and friends would be fun enough.


createwithcynthia, cynthianessel, happinessishomemade, link party, home decor, vintage makeovers


Rustic Harvest Wreath


Michele from The Scrap Shoppe created this adorable Rustic Harvest Wreath. She speaks my language when she says, "think outside the box when it comes to your wreath form." I love how she used Vintage items to create a look of new and old.


createwithcynthia, cynthianessel, happinessishomemade, link party, home decor, vintage makeovers


The Chocolate Tahini Fudge


And now for some yummy dessert options for your holiday. Claire from Claire Justine is showing off her Chocolate Tahini Fudge. Who wouldn't want to take this to a holiday party? Check out how she made the Chocolate Tahini Fudge.

createwithcynthia, cynthianessel, happinessishomemade, link party, home decor, vintage makeovers


Snowball Cookies in a Jar


And finally, I am sharing another dessert as I'm always looking for desserts to take to parties or give to my favorite friends and family. Jenn at Clean and Scentsible is showing off her Snowball Cookies in a Jar. Don't they look so yummy and fun?


createwithcynthia, cynthianessel, happinessishomemade, link party, home decor, vintage makeovers

It’s November, and we are in the final countdown to be celebrating Thanksgiving. I hope these recipes and projects will make your Thanksgiving holiday more festive.

Don’t forget to Pin the images and try out the DIY’s and recipes later.



link party, createwithcynthia, cynthianessel, happinessishomemade


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.


createwithcynthia, cynthianessel, happinessishomemade


Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade – be sure to give them a visit!

Linda @ A Labour Of Life

Carol @ Bluesky At Home

Cynthia @ Create with Cynthia

Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row

Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn

Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess

Audrey @ Munofore

Audrey @ That Recipe

Now go out there and create something.

Cynthia

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Create with Cynthia, Cynthia Nessel, A Maker's Studio, Craft a Beautiful life, Enjoy the bragging rights, Thanksgiving