Monday, October 14, 2019

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #292


Messy Messy Fail - I was so lazy over the weekend that I just didn't get around to posting this party.  Pure laziness!  100%.  No excuses, just lazy.

Tidy Victory - I've gotten so many random things done around the house on my long 4-day weekend.  Lots of laundry, some gardening, switching out winter clothes, hanging up decor in the living room, emails and reviews, some good meals, etc.  The last thing I wanted to do was finish cleaning out the food and clothes in the camper but it was too rainy to do today.  



Happiness is Homemade Link Party #292


Welcome to the party ya'll!  We are soooo getting ready for Halloween - decorations are up, costumes are situated, it's a beautiful thing!  

Check out the awesome featured posts from last week's party....




This weeks Happiness is Homemade Features


 


Let's start with Crystals Apple Orange Spice Cake that had me drooling. Does it get any more delicious? the perfect recipe for Thanksgiving dinner.






Bird's Party Transylvania Movie Party is too cute for words. I swore Halloween would wait till next week but who could resist this?





Gluten free with Judee created the most amazing serving dishes. I pictured how fun the table setting would look and think of the easy clean up.






Fresh Vintage by Lisa turned a shovel into the cutest Pumpkin decor. I am getting my chalk out. The perfect Fall Decor when the temperature is not cooling down enough to make you think Fall.




   


 And our own Lisa from Blogghetti captured my attention with this Vanilla Caramel Apple Latte. How delicious does this sound.




Now, let's get started now with this week's party. While you are here, we'd love it if you would visit the blogs of our lovely co-hosts!
Linda @ A Labour Of Life Lisa @ Blogghetti Carol @ Bluesky At Home Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess Audrey @ Munofore Audrey @ That Recipe Viktoria @ Awesome Alice
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter