Sunday, May 19, 2019

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #271



Messy Messy Fail - I still can't get over the petrified paw I found.  The chair - and possibly final resting place of the body the paw belonged to - still sits in the living room.  I just don't know what to do, clean it out or throw it out.  Not sure what I'm talking about?  Go back to this post and see!

Tidy Victory - Beautiful weather is rolling in and it feels SO GOOD TO BE OUTSIDE!  Continuing to slowly clean up the beds, get the vegetables in place and deciding which hanging baskets to buy!  Last year, I put up red million bells and they didn't do so hot, too shady on the front porch.  Perhaps fuchsia baskets this year!




Welcome to our Happiness is Home Link Party 271. We are deep diving into May which is one of my favorite months. Flowers are really starting to bloom, we can definitely wear white jeans and sandals, and it's not too hot yet. "What is so rare as a day in May?" or was it June? Whichever, I'm enjoying these warm sunny days. I'm thrilled to show you some great features this week. Before I send you off to share and visit, I have to invite you to enter a GIVEAWAY that I'm offering; it's a FREE bundle of awesome products from A Maker's Studio. Here's the link to sign up or click on the image below. The GIVEAWAY ends Monday night at 10 PM, so enter now.


A Makers' Studio Giveaway Graphic

Bluesky at Home signature


Happiness is Homemade Link Party 271


Happiness is Homemade Link Party 271


The features I chose for this week's Happiness is Homemade Link Party 271 will definitely give you ideas to share and Pin.

Happiness is Home Link Party 271 Features

First, for you avid DIYers who love a challenge, Ashley at Simply Designing has created an awesome farmhouse shelf.

wood and galvanized DIY planter project


And speaking of entertaining, we have to have great summer recipes, right? I love this colorful grilled zucchini boat caprese dish from Brandi at Home Cooking Memories. It would look so pretty on a buffet table for a summer party. I know it will be delicious.

Zucchini caprese appetizers



What girl doesn't love a tea party? I would love to be invited to this sweet one from Shelley at Calypso in the Country.

spring tea party


With the end of the year teacher gifts, graduation gifts, wedding gifts, and even Father's Day gifts in June, it's nice to have personalized ways to celebrate these occasions. At Apple Tree Cottage created a lovely customized gift that can be adapted to any recipient.

gift box from Apple Tree Cottage



With summer entertaining just around the corner, I love to gather ideas like this lovely summer tablescape from Jenn at Clean and Scentsible.

summer tablescape



I hope you enjoyed these features. Now let's start linking. Please remember to visit your hostesses and say hi!

Happiness is Homemade blogger



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!