Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Free First Day Of School Printable


Messy Messy Fail - When your husband doesn't like a particular framed print, he tells you he will keep it safely tucked away in the cellar until we figure out what to do with it.  When you finally figure out what to do with it, said framed print is an infested study of mold and mildew instead of the cute birdcage it originally displayed.  Very suspicious. 

Tidy Victory - I've been working hard on my Instagram account - gaining more followers and lining up some campaigns with some awesome companies!  If you are an IG lover like myself, give me some love and follow me there at @LoveMyMessyMessyMess!



Free First Day of School Printable






Hey everyone!!!  Can you believe fall and SCHOOL is already upon us?!?!?!?!?!

I know that many of the students down south are already back to work - sorry I'm a little late on this one for you down there!  I'm telling Siri to remind me to update these PDF files earlier next year!

Many of us crazy parents like to take pictures of our littles on their first day with a sign declaring their grade and the year.

There are some REALLY cute homemade signs out there with lights, chalk paint, etc.

I don't have time for that.  Nor am I that crafty.

I CAN, however, whip up a graphic on my computer, print it out and BOOM - 1st day of school sign.

So I hopped on my little computer and used one of my favorite patterns (picnic check!) and made a sign for each year, PreK - 8th grade.

Please download and print any of these PDF's FOR FREE if you'd like to use one!












One bit of advice - I do recommend (from experience) that you print these signs out on a heavier weight paper or a card stock so that when they are holding the sign it doesn't bend so easily - will make for a neater picture for you!

Going to post pictures on Facebook or Instagram of your kiddies with my printable???  Tag me @Love My Mess (FB) or @LoveMyMessyMessyMess (IG) so I can see your cuties!!!! 

Thanks for checking this post out, enjoy my free printable and have a FANTASTIC first day back to school!