Thursday, September 10, 2015

Wordless Wednesday Favorite Shots - Lucy Goosey

Messy Messy Fail - I definitely thought it was a great idea to put a yogurt container I had frozen to keep the UPKer's lunch cold in his lunch box, and it definitely made a huge mess everywhere.  I can't figure out now if HE made the mess or if IT exploded in his lunch box, but either way I felt horribly guilty that I made his teacher's afternoon unpleasantly sticky.  



Tidy Victory - I went shopping (as you can see from my recent pictures on my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts ha!) at The Loft and scored some amazing deals on clothes for the fall.  My sister Meghen (the boys call her Mimi) came along to help style me - I need someone for brutal honesty!  I have not spent that kind of money - which really wasn't that much anyways - on clothing for myself since before the baby was born, but DARN it felt good!  Everyone needs a new look once in awhile!


Photo taken at Niagara-On-The-Lake, Ontario, Canada




Linking up with.......






5 Minutes for Mom