Sunday, September 22, 2019

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #289



Messy Messy Fail - Even thought this was just a quick trip to Buffalo with the boys this weekend, I forgot SO MANY THINGS!  Their toothbrushes, a 2nd day of clothes for Ethan, the baby shower card I had ready to go, and the list goes on.  I NEVER forget this many things!

Tidy Victory - I found the coolest old crate in our creepy basement a few weeks ago.  I knew I could bring it upstairs and use it somewhere, I just didn't know where.  Then I had an idea to use it on our side porch to display some of our fall mums and pumpkins - perfect!  




This week's Happiness is Homemade Link Party is keeping the Fall theme with delicious sweet treats and Autumn decor. Are you ready for Fall? Check out the ideas and recipes this week on the link party to help you along.  

Happiness is Homemade Logo


Lisa from Blogghetti here again with this week's Happiness is Homemade features. I'm excited that Fall temps are starting to arrive in my area so it's time to decorate for the season and bake!  Let's get on with Happiness is Homemade.

This week I am featuring a fabulous cake (check out that drip), a sweet cookie, and two super easy Fall decor projects.  I hope you enjoy the features and browse the other links this week.  Those that you visit, be sure to drop a comment on the blogger's posts letting them know you love what you see.  

Happiness is Homemade Features of the Week (Party #289)

collage of features for this weeks Happiness is Homemade Link Party  




Easily add Fall in your home with this great idea from The Boondocks.

 


Treat yourself and those you love to these Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Whoppie Pies made by Curly Crafty Mom.

 


How cute is this dressed up pumpkin from Purple Hues and Me?

 



Birds Party never disappoints with her creations like this Apple Cinnamon Layer Cake with Salted Caramel Drip.

 


Would you like to be a part of Happiness Is Homemade? We are looking for hostesses to join our team. If you are interested, please email any one of the Happiness Is Homemade hostesses and let them know. We would love to have you join our party.


Here are all of our hostesses at Happiness Is Homemade - be sure to give them a visit!
Linda @ A Labour Of Life Viktoria @ Awesome Alice Lisa @ Blogghetti Carol @ Bluesky At Home Cynthia @ Create with Cynthia Sinea @ Ducks ‘n a Row  Beverly @ Eclectic Red Barn  Katie @ Love My Messy Messy Mess  Audrey @ Munofore  Audrey @ That Recipe    Let's get on with the party!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter