Sunday, May 5, 2019

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #269



Messy Messy Fail - I KNEW I should have double checked what time church started in the morning before I went this morning.  Last time I went, (which definitely wasn't last February *cough cough*) it was 8:30, and I guess they changed it to 8:15.  Better late than never.  

Tidy Victory - If you didn't see in my Instagram stories already, I snagged the most EPIC purchase from TJMaxx EVER - go check it out if you want to have your #mindblown! 



Welcome back to the Happiness is Homemade Link Party 269


Happy Sunday & Happy Sunday Link Party. Today is Cinco de Mayo & Next Week is Mother's Day! There are a lot of opportunities as you look through the blog links to be inspired and motivated to celebrate. I know I will have my favorite to save to Pinterest. I am so glad I have had the opportunity to get outside and walk, but now I am on the lookout for summer recipes and activities. Post your favorite ideas and blog posts and have a great week! Susan @Craftingafamily.com


On with this week's features!

Free Printable Mother’s Day Cards from Clean & Scentsible


Gingham Crochet Baby Blanket Tutorial from Sum of their Stories


DIY Rustic Wooden Serving Tray from Tee Diddly Dee


Fun Kentucky Derby Party Ideas to Help You Celebrate from Bluesky at Home


My Mojito Cake Recipe from Birds Party

Now, let's get started now with this week's party. While you are here, we'd love it if you would visit the blogs of our lovely co-hosts!


FOLLOW OUR PINTEREST BOARD!
ALL OF THE FEATURES ARE PINNED ON THE HAPPINESS IS HOMEMADE BOARD!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter