Sunday, October 21, 2018

Happiness Is Homemade Link Party #243



Messy Messy Fail - New house, new sun and weather patterns = having to figure out how to keep plants blooming and happy.  I thought my Walmart mums were in the sun all day, but they are now brown and without flowers.  Now I know for next year I guess.

Tidy Victory - For the first time in probably, oh say, 6 years, I got a haircut and color WITHIN 3 months of the previous cut.  I mean seriously - my hairdresser who is also a friend would say the kindest things to me after not seeing me in her seat for 9 months..."Wow your color really grew out well, girl!" Color never looks nice after growing out for 9 months, she just pitied me.  So I decided my time has come - darker color with some fun blond baliage hanging out in there.  Thanks for a lovely time Miss Faith!





Hey Everyone, it’s still my month and I am still celebrating. If you are joining from a blog other than mine I am Linda from A Labour of Life. I will be hosting all this month and that puts a full Pumpkin Smile on my face. October is Fall and Canadian Thanksgiving and Halloween and did I mention Pumpkin Spice? 

 This week I selected a lead into Halloween, a drink a craft and even an awesome Table plus a Caturday surprise on Sunday.. Enjoy and please let’s see what amazing Fall and Halloween ideas you have for Happiness is Homemade!

On with this week’s features!

Full disclosure here folks, I could not restrict myself to four features this week so I may have included a bonus for you Curly Crafty Mom created the cutest Bottle Cap Spiders for the spooky season.




Playdates to Parties created the most perfect Holiday Cocktail with Bailey's. A Bailey's Butterscotch Almond Cocktail.




Fun Halloween Printables from Clean & Scentsibile.




And of course a perfect Candy Corn Table Setting from The Painted Apron.




And something really fun for the day after #caturday How about Catnip Teabags from Surviving on a Teachers Salary.





 
Now, let's get started now with this week's party. While you are here, we'd love it if you would visit the blogs of our lovely co-hosts!

FOLLOW OUR PINTEREST BOARD!
ALL OF THE FEATURES ARE PINNED ON THE HAPPINESS IS HOMEMADE BOARD!

The rules? They are really simple! Make sure you visit a few other blogs and make some new friends along the way. Feel free to link up your favorite recipes, crafts or your latest DIY project. We want you you share it all! As always, please make sure to follow your hosts and co-hosts!! Link up your posts, make some friends, and earn the chance to be featured at Happiness Is Homemade Link Party! We will feature the favorite posts each week!