Sunday, December 7, 2014

Jamberry Nails Review

Messy Messy Fail - the kitchen & dining room table = the catch all for EVERYTHING that enters into the house

Tidy Victory - cleaned up boy #1's room after three consecutive weekends of travel, and I almost fell asleep in the process but I did it!


I don't know about you gals (or guys!), but many ladies in my area are having Jamberry parties.  I LOVE a good direct sale party, mainly because I get to spend some time with other adults, eat good food, drink and purchase things that I don't NEED but really WANT.


So I recently went to a couple of Jamberry parties, learned how to put these fun little things on my nails, and now I'm hooked.




My ring finger was the experiment - the consultant patiently explained (several times) how to get the Jam on.  I just painted my other nails so they wouldn't feel naked.

I'm sorry but how FUN are these?!?!?!?!



My pinky is the Jam nail, ignore my other chipped nails.


I have yet to try toenail application, since I am newly able to reach them again (patience people my 2nd son is ONLY nearly 8 months old!).

So now I think it's been made public that I will purchase these if people invite me to their Jamberry parties, so my calendar has filled up quite significantly - thanks Jamberry! 

Check out their site - Jamberry

Have you tried these and what do you think of them?

Have a terrific rest of your weekend and Jam on,
Katie